What is Senheng PayLater?
- Senheng PayLater is an online payment solution powered by Boost Credit, formerly known as Aspirasi (in collaboration with the participating merchants) that enables you to purchase products and services from participating merchants on instalment basis which directly allow you to manage your cashflow when making payments for your purchases.
- Senheng PayLater is offered in two forms, namely Paylater (Financing) and Paylater (Factoring) dependent on the participating merchants business.
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information on the PayLater (Financing) and PayLater (Factoring) offerings.
Who is eligible to apply for Senheng PayLater?
- Subject to senQ’s terms and conditions, Senheng PayLater is currently offered to Malaysian citizens aged between 21 to 60 years old.
Is Senheng PayLater licensed or approved by any regulatory authority?
- Senheng PayLater is currently not subject to any licensing or regulatory requirements. That said, please note that PayLater (Financing) is a Shariah financing based on the concept of Commodity Murabahah as pronounced by our Shariah advisors.
What are the benefits of Senheng PayLater?
- Senheng PayLater makes purchases of your product quick, easy, and accessible for individuals no matter where they are in their journey of dynamic financial growth.
- Following are the highlighted terms of Senheng PayLater:
- Assigned monetary limit starting from RM500 up to RM7,500;
- In three (3) instalments under PayLater (Financing);
- Either in six (6), nine (9) or twelve (12) instalments under PayLater (Factoring)
Is Senheng PayLater Shariah-compliant?
- Yes, Senheng PayLater is Shariah-compliant and follows the concept of Commodity Murabahah.
Will I need a guarantor or collateral?
- No guarantor or collateral is required.
How do I apply for Senheng PayLater?
- The application for Senheng PayLater is via digital application only.
How long will it take for the payment to be processed?
- The payment will be processed within two (2) working days to the partner’s bank account upon approval.
Where would the financing amount approved for Senheng PayLater to be disbursed to?
- The financing amount approved for Senheng PayLater would be disbursed to the partner’s bank account.
What is the duration of repayment to Boost Credit?
- The duration of repayment to Boost Credit is in three (3) instalments under PayLater (Financing).
- The duration of repayment to Boost Credit is in either six (6), nine (9) or twelve (12) instalments under PayLater (Factoring).
- Boost Credit aims to personalize financing based on the needs of the consumers to truly help the community achieve their business and life goals.
What would my financial obligations be?
- You are required to pay the relevant instalment payment as per the agreed instalment plan. You should always have sufficient sum of money in your account for the direct debit mandate set up to enable us to collect the payment within the instalment plan you selected.
- Sales and Services Tax (SST) (if any) and Stamping Fee (if any), Wakalah Fee (if any), or Processing Fee (if any), may also be applicable.
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions on the PayLater (Financing) and PayLater (Factoring) offerings for more details.
Can I settle the outstanding instalment dues prior to its due date?
What if I am unable to fulfil my financial obligations?
- Depending at which stage you are in your instalment plan and the type of PayLater contract that you have, Late Payment Compensation (Ta’widh) or Late Payment Charges, as applicable, may be charged on such overdue amount.
- Please email Boost Credit at email@example.com for further information.
What other fees and charges will be charged by Boost Credit?
- Sales and Service Tax (SST) (if any) and Stamping Fee (if any) may be applicable.
Can I apply for multiple Senheng PayLater?
- Yes, you are allowed to have more than one (1) PayLater contract with any participating merchants provided it is well within the monetary limit assigned to you.
Who do I contact if I require additional assistance?